Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS

Sand flea bites from Bohol

Did you know that there are unseen insects that live in the sand beach?
 
Until a week ago, I haven't. I just learned it from the dermatologist that the culprits for these itchy bumps on my arms and legs were sand fleas. Three of us ( with Millete & Bien ) experienced bites of sand fleas along the shore of Panglao beach in Dumaluan, Bohol. You won't notice their bites, for they are too small. It was only a day after that the bites were extremely itchy. I had the worst, because the doctor said it reacts most on those with sensitive skin. I have it in almost all parts of my body. Dr. Mendoza, of Mega Clinic's prescription costs me almost P500 for the cream (Clobetasol Propionate) and anti histamine (Cetrizine HCL).

I have the pictures below for you to look at how my sand flea bites developed in just 2days:
I have these bites as keepsakes, wonderin' how many weeks it will be completely healed. ..

Given a chance to visit the famous white sand of Bohol one more time?
Why not ? But this time, ill bring anti bacterial ointment with me. I'll be ready with my 500 peso worth anti bacterial cream!

:-)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment